We’re a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It’s a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
Our team has been growing and this is set to continue over the next few years, so if you are a passionate individual looking to have their voice heard and to see their ideas come to fruition, then this role is right for you!
We may be small but that certainly hasn’t stopped us so far:
- Grown from 7 to a team to 20 throughout 2020/21 amid a pandemic
- Over 100 Clients
- Industries Ranging from cosmetics to luxury to electronics
- An emphasis on our values – Transparent, Proactive, Flexible & Affordable
As a successful Account Manager, you’ll be here to deliver effective, profitable projects that create growth for the Agency and deliver for our clients.
You’ll be responsible for managing & delivering individual client projects, from start to finish. Establishing strong client & internal relationships which pave the way for the best possible work and ensuring you’re financially literate and solutions focussed.
As part of this role, you will be reporting directly to our Operations Manager and Head of Accounts, working with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements. A key aspect of this role will also require an excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing, particularly Amazon Advertising and best practices in order to deliver exceptional results which have a big impact on our clients’ businesses.
- Manage all client communication on a day-to-day basis.
- Identify opportunities for increasing retained work
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross channel campaigns
- Continually improve knowledge of Paid Media techniques and ensure learnings are delivered
- Lead the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable goals in place and gain client agreement on how they would like results reported
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved
- Take responsibility for running key client meetings on a day to day basis
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s business context in your day to day communications with them and with your agency colleagues
- Assign work to other team members based on client needs and ensure this work is delivered on time
- Develop team management skills including effective delegation; prioritising workloads and motivating others to be at their best
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 2 + years of Paid Media experience is preferable
- A strong understanding of all aspects of programmatic advertising
- Track record of providing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels is beneficial. (Training will be provided if not as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practice
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently research industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Comfortable working independently and managing a portfolio of clients
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- A proactive, can-do attitude
Working at Clear Ads Ltd
Location: During the Covid19 pandemic, the Clear Ads team have been working from home in line with government guidelines. The team are now working in the office twice a week and once restrictions are lifted, and it is deemed safe to do so, the team will be working from both our Croydon based office, and from home.
Holidays: 28 days, increasing with length of service.
- Competitive salary
- Optional wellbeing sessions
- The opportunity to have your voice heard and your ideas implemented
- An opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge around Paid media
- Regular team lunches/company activities
- Casual/relaxed dress Code
- Currently working from home 2-3 times a week due to COVID-19
- Regular conferences & events
- Apple equipment and any extras to make home working as comfortable as possible
- Opportunity to travel for work purposes
How You Can Stand Out:
We want candidates who make a great first impression so if you want to stand out, here is what we expect:
- Make sure your CV is visually appealing
- Experience isn’t everything but how you present yourself is
- Make sure your video is informative and engaging
Good luck and we can’t wait to hear from you!