CASE STUDY

THE PROBLEM
The number of conversions that this client had were profitable but were not increasing. The cost per conversion was very important and he wanted to see this figure reduced before any more money was spent through Adwords.

WHAT WE DID
We added several negative keywords to the accounts to get rid of unwanted traffic as well as other key changes desperately needed in order to bring the cost per conversion down.

RESULT
In the first 30 days of taking over this Adwords account the total number of conversions increased by 45% (300 more online conversions) whilst the cost came down by 7% (spent £350 less) bringing the cost per conversion down by 35% making the account run far more efficiently. After the first two months we were in a very good position to increase the campaigns budget and help the company grow.



CASE STUDY

THE PROBLEM
This company had one campaign focusing on all of their brands and product ranges and with only one advert, which took visitors to the home page. There were also some issues with the cost per click being too high and not enough traffic coming through to the site.

WHAT WE DID
We built four new campaigns focusing on the different brands they sold online. We then segmented each adgroup to target the product ranges of each brand and allocated targeted adverts and landing pages.

RESULT
The cost per click bids came down by 46% without compromising the adverts positions on Google Adwords. This meant that the company spent £400 less on the second month and still received 4% more clicks to the website.



CASE STUDY

THE PROBLEM
This e-commerce client had no tracking on his website. One customer for this client had the potential to bring in a revenue of £10,000-£15,000. To avoid missing out on traffic they set their daily budget very high, which was very costly.

WHAT WE DID
We addressed this very quickly by inserting the tracking tools to allow us to monitor the conversions that came through to the website. We analysed what keywords were working well and only after 30 days of our conversion tracking being installed, we had enough data to build a new campaign with only the best converting keywords.

RESULT
The result of this was a 2% increase in the total number of conversions and £300 less spent on Adwords. The overall CTR (Click Through Rate) also increased, which improved the quality score and adverts ranking. JUST AS importantly however, it identified the right keywords to bid for. Over the next few months we saw a stable growth (averaging 1-2% in sales per month) in revenue with no increase in total spend through Adwords.